Building a Career
We’re interested in anyone with a passion for customer engagement and continuous learning to join our ranks and become part of our fast growing pawn company. We hire for different roles and skill sets including entry level pawnbroker, assistant store manager, store manager, and backend office associate and manager. No previous experience in pawn is necessary.
Team members say the best part of working for us is the decision making and deal making they get to do every day, the variety of merchandise they learn about, the people they interact with, and of course, the pay. At Antioch Coin and Jewelry Pawn you’ll find:
- Most entry level pawnbroker associates make over 50k in their first year in base pay plus commission working approx. 40 hours per week.
- Management eligibility after 2 years. The company is on a growth track and is looking for managers to open new stores.
- New store managers generally work 40 hours/ week and reach $100,000 in base pay plus commission after 3 years. Those who join us with existing experience can reach that amount immediately.
- Paid training in sales, diamond and handbag identification, authentication, and valuation
- Company provided health/vision/dental benefits
- Company provided simple Ira retirement account with employer contributions
- Generous PTO
- Fun, professional work environment
- And much more!
Now let’s hear from you
Fill out the boxes below and if we think you could fit well into our organization we’ll get back to you quickly. Thank you for your consideration and welcome to the exciting world of pawn!